- Registration for the AAUW 2011 National Convention begins December 1. The convention--Breaking through Barriers: Advocating for Change--will be held June 16-19 at the Renaissamce Washington, D.C., Hotel. Check it out at http://aauw.org.
- The Waukegan Area AAUW branch board meets 7pm, Thursday, December 2, at the home of the hostess.
- Music Within will be discussed by the At the Movies interest group at 7pm, Monday, December 7, at the home of the hostess. The film is based on the story of Richard Pimentel, who was instrumental in bringing about the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The annual WABAAUW Holiday Luncheon will be Saturday, December 11, at the Ramada Inn, 200 N. Green Bay Road, Waukegan. The Silent Auction raises funds for AAUW projects. We invite you to come meet us at this social affair.
- AAUW Illinois celebrates Jane Addams 150th Birthday at Hull House in Chicago on Sunday, December 12.
H a p p y ~ H o l i d a y s !