- The Reflections on Reading interest group will discuss Glynis Ridley's book Clara's Grand Tour at the 7pm, Thursday, April 3, meeting at Warren-Newport Public Library, Room A.
- Prodigal Sons (2008) will be discussed at the At the Movies interest group meeting,7pm, Monday, April 7.
APRIL 8 = EQUAL PAY DAY!
April 11: WAB Local Scholarship Applications Due!
See previous post for application.
- The AAUW-IL District 5 Annual Brunch with Fellows will be held at 11am, Saturday, April 12, at Highland Park Country Club. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Anatomy of a Wrongful Conviction of a Woman
Sunday, April 13, 2pm
College of Lake County, Grayslake
Building C Auditorium
presented by Northwestern University's Women's Project, Center on Wrongful Convictions
co-sponsored by Waukegan Area Branch of AAUW
FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- The Book Review interest group will meet at 1pm, Thursday, April 17.
- The Pacific Coast - from Portland to San Francisco - will be the topic of discussion at the Travelogue interest group's 7pm, Tuesday, April 22, meeting.
- The branch board will meet at 7pm, Thursday, April 24.