- September 10, Saturday, 9:30am--Pot Luck Brunch--Gurnee Police Facility--Topic: The Waukegan Artspace Project; Speaker: Mary Clark Jakes
- October 11, Tuesday, 7pm--Waukegan Park District Field House--Topic: Environmential Issues & Lake Michigan Water Quality; Speaker: Mike Adams
- November 8, Tuesday, 7pm--College of Lake County Lakeshore Campus--Topic: Community Social Services; Speakers: Barb Karacic & Jackie Hebein
- December 10, Saturday, 11:30am--Luncheon & Silent Auction--Saddle Ridge Restaurant/Ramada (Waukegan)
- February 21, Tuesday, time TBA--Gurnee Police Facility--Topic: A Presidential Celebration; Speaker: Doug Stiles
- March 10, Saturday, 9:30am--Continental Breakfast--St. Lawrence Episcopal Church (Libertyville)--Topic: If Women Ruled the World; Speaker: Liz Piraman
- April 10, Tuesday, 7pm--Cook Memorial Library--Topic: Education; Speakers: Terry Broccolo & Ann Blythe
- May 8, Tuesday, 7pm--Gurnee Police Facility--Topic: Book Review of Kidnapped by an Indian (John Tanner); Speaker: Steven Kaiser
- June 12, Tuesday, 11am--Luncheon & Silent Auction--Country Squire Banquet Facility (Grayslake)
Information about interest group, branch board, and other AAUW events will be posted as it becomes available.
Here's to another great AAUW year!