- The At the Movies interest group will meet on Monday, October 3, at the home of the hostess, to discuss the Chinese (Mandarin) film Together (2002) about a talented young violinist.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peal Pie Society (Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows) will be discussed by the Reflections on Reading interest group at 7pm, Thursday, October 6, at the home of the hostess.
- Mike Adams, senior biologist at the Lake County Health Department, will address current environmental issues and Lake Michigan water quality at the branch's general meeting, 7pm, Tuesday, October 11. We will meet at the Waukegan Field House Sports & Fitness Facility, corner of Grand & Baldwin.
- The Story of a Beautiful Girl will be the topic at the 1pm, Thursday, October 20, meeting of the Book Review interest group at the home of the hostess.
- The branch board will meet at 7pm, Thursday, October 27, at the home of the hostess.
October 28 & 29
Stronghold Conference Center