- The Reflections on Reading interest group will me at 1pm, Thursday, September 5, to discuss Where the Crawdads Sing, a novel by Delia Owens.
- Two films - The Wife and Collette - will be compared at the 7pm, Monday, September 9, At the Movies interest group meeting.
- Lake County Board Chair Sandy Hart will speak about leadership at the Saturday, September 14, WAB general meeting at the Living Faith United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall (414 McAree Road, Waukegan). A continental breakfast will be available at 10am followed by Hart's presentation at 10:30. As always, this general meeting is open to the public.
AAUW Waukegan Area Branch &
Waukegan Arts Council
By, For, About Women
Friday, September 20
2pm and 7pm
39 Benny Drive
Bowen Park, Waukegan
Suggestion donation: $7
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- The Travelogue interest group will meet at 7pm, Tuesday, September 24, to learn about a member's trip to Greece.
- The branch board will meet at 7pm, on Thursday, September 26.