- Our At the Movies Interest Group will discuss two films this month: Food, Inc. (2008), a documentary, and Up (2009), an animated feature. One may get us down, but the other will lift us UP at 7pm, Monday, April 5, at the home of the hostess.
- Join us at 7pm, Tuesday, April 13, at the Zion-Benton Public Library, for our general meeting. Chemist Ron Wingender will answer the question "How Bad Are Environmental Contaminants?"
- The Waukegan Area Branch of AAUW will have a bake sale Wednesday, April 14, at the Lake County Courthouse. Proceeds will be divided between our local scholarship fund and AAUW Funds.
- Our Book Review Group will meet at 1pm, Thursday, April 15, at the home of the hostess.
~ THURSDAY, APRIL 20 - EQUAL PAY DAY ~
- The branch board will meet at 7pm, Thursday, April 22, at the home of the hostess.
- Come learn about Costa Rica from a branch member at the home of the hostess, 7pm, Tuesday, April 27, when the Travelogue Group will meet.
APRIL 31 - MAY 1
AAUW-IL, Inc. 86th Annual Convention
AAUW - LEADING THE WAY
Keynote Speaker: Linda Hallman, AAUW Executive Director
Get more info at http://www.aauw-il.org/